We’ve still got around 10-15 free spots for indie devs to exhibit their games at iFEST Melbourne, next Sunday 29th March at the Atrium in Federation Square. We supply trestle table and power + tag and testing if needed. Register @ http://www.ifest.com.au/?page_id=6
A full days of workshops have been announced for iFEST Melbourne. A range of topics is going to be covered including:
- 3D content creation and art pipelines for games;
- Game development using Unreal Engine;
- Rapid prototyping using GameMaker;
- Creature sculpting using Zbrush;
- Using sound engines for immersive game environments; and
- C# programming in Unity.
Check out the full schedule and link for registration!
iFEST is back in Melbourne at The Atrium in Federation Square, Melbourne on Sunday 29th March!
This means that applications are now open for the Indie Game Showcase. More details coming soon….